Schwarzman Scholars offers one-of-a-kind perspectives that you can’t get from a book. At the heart
of the program are world-renowned advisers, a rigorous and innovative study of global affairs, and
hands-on exploration of Chinese culture and commerce. A year spent in China provides Scholars
myriad experiences that create lifelong friendships and a valuable set of cross-cultural leadership skills.
Applicants Must Have:
- LEADERSHIP ABILITIES
- EXEMPLARY CHARACTER & INTEGRITY
- ACADEMIC APTITUDE & INTELLECTUAL ABILITY
- EMPATHY & INTERCULTURAL COMPETENCY
- OPEN MINDEDNESS
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT
- Must have an undergraduate degree.
- Must be 18-28 years of age.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
“Schwarzman Scholars brings together a diverse cohort of young leaders from all regions and sectors of the world who embrace each other’s differences while working on a joint mission.”