The Flinders International Research Scholarship (FIPRS) is a scholarship specifically intended to support international students that covers international tuition fees and also provides a stipend.
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a citizen of any overseas country, except New Zealand, and satisfy the University’s
academic entry requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree(this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- Applicants must meet the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language will need to provide evidence of their English language competence.
- Applicants must not hold an equivalent research higher degree qualification. Applications are only open to students commencing a research higher degree in Australia for the first time.
- Applicants must not not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.